Professional design services for new construction, additions, retrofits, remodel/renovations, and evaluation of non-compliant structures for single family and multi-family projects.
On-site structural examinations for building damage or defect, structural feasibility, insurance claims, and for specialty inspections for real estate transactions.
New construction, renovation, additions, and tenant improvement and new construction for structures such as retail buildings, restaurants, churches, office spaces, and more!
Cast in place concrete retaining walls, soldier pile retaining walls, ecology block retaining walls, segmented (landscape block) retaining walls, and underground storm/utility vaults.
Design of foundations to resist pre-manufactured building loads based on data provided by the building manufacturer,
On-site examination of existing manufactured home foundations and preparation of reports either certifying the foundation conforms to Permanent Foundations Guide for Manufactured Housing (HUD-4930.3G), dated September 1996 for FHA and VA loans or details for repairs to bring the foundation into compliance.
· First we discuss your project and collect the information needed to provide a price quote and timeline.
· If a quote is accepted, we prepare an official contract to send over for your review and signature.
· Once we receive a signed contract, that serves as our notice to proceed, and you are officially added to the project queue.
· Once your project comes up in the queue to be worked on, we may reach out to you or others on your project team (architect, designer, contractor, etc.) to understand any construction preferences and/or site conditions, or to advise on critical decision points that affect esthetics or project economy.
· When the work is completed, we will send you completed structural drawings and an invoice, payable online with an ACH payment or by mail via check. Please review and share the drawings with others on your project team and let us know if there are any questions or comments.
· Once the invoice is paid, we will stamp and sign the plans, calculations, or other applicable documents, and send them to you as PDF’s for use in permit submittal.
· Please note: if you are constructing within Thurston County you will need to submit the Truss Engineering to us for our review and approval before they will be accepted for permits. Often times, there is data on our plans that is relevant to the truss manufacturer’s design, so it is best to send them the completed structural drawings along with the architectural drawings before they prepare their package. As far as we are aware, Thurston County is the only jurisdiction requiring this step, however it is always a good idea for us to review the truss design to ensure there are no conflicts between their design and the structural drawings. Truss review is included in our quote.
· Once you submit for permits, we will address any comments or questions from the building department in writing.
· When your permit is issued, our role will change from structural design to as-needed construction support through the duration of construction for your project.